Wednesday 28 April 2021

Another Game Interlude

 Hi All,

I've just finished planning another game, Leipzig 1813. The odd thing is that I don't ever think I'll have a table big enough to play the whole thing on. Even the table we used at the hotel would be pushing it!!

I will show a pic of what I looked like after I finished the work.


I suppose it is a cross between a Hobbit/Father Christmas/Wookie


Somewhat light headed later and normal service is resumed! The gaming is planned to start at the beginning of June, so keep a look out for reports.
Ged


2 comments:

  1. Aah it is you after all. Hopefully get down for a game this year as packing in work summertime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was hiding behind a lot of camouflage! Would you like me to send you the weekend game dates?

    ReplyDelete