Monday 31 January 2011

One Milestone done!

It feels slightly strange, but the base tables are complete. All that is left is for edge beading on the MDF, both for the table and the shelving.
The piccy, with me in the corner shows part of about 400 square feet of gaming area and 600 square feet of under table storage area.
The next job is to do the hills, big hills (about 16' long) and woods and and.................
But there is light at the end of the tunnel!!

In the meantime, I've switched a light fitting from reflector type to diffuser type to see what difference it makes to the light nearer the walls and outer tables. I will also experiment with no covers at all.
Off to the York show on Sunday, lots of people to see and talk roads, villages, tanks, cavalry and more megalomania!

I still hope to have the first game at Easter.

If anyone is interested in any detail of how to do this stuff, from building to table to terrain, let me know and I'll explain what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment